22 November 2011

Crawling Maniac

So this video is from a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to display his pretty great crawling skillz. I also wanted to show how cute it is that he kind of pounds the floor with his hands - is this an all-babies-do-that thing? So cute.

One of my very favorite things to shake my head at is that he's started to try and crawl away from us (as in run away but crawling). Nice try, little boy. We have at least a couple of months before you're faster than us. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Alaric hit's everything... so I bet as soon as he can sit up on his own that he will pound the floor. I think it may be a boy thing though b/c his cousin Keeley doesn't do that at all. She's 7 1/2 months old.

    ~~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposedly the crawling away from you thing is a sign that Ezra feels safe and secure and is appropriately developing healthy boundaries. So, good job, parents! :)

    ReplyDelete