24 April 2012

Pregnancy: a Confession

No, I'm not pregnant. But I wish I was.
I know, some of you may be thinking, "you are crazy!" But I do, I wish I was pregnant.

I don't want to seem like I don't love Ezra or that he's not absolutely wonderful and worth my time and attention. And I really don't want anyone to think we aren't committed to adopting. We are.

But this disrupting of our plans, this limbo we're in right now, well, it sucks! And I just want to keep working towards bringing home our next child. And, while we're waiting for more information before we make a decision, I just keep wishing we could just go ahead and get pregnant. I know it isn't for everyone, but it's just so much easier for us to grow a biological baby. And right now, we're just bumps on a log. [laaaaaaaame]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    So glad you stopped by my blog and took a moment to leave a comment. :)

    Hope you'll keep stopping by.


    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete