05 January 2016

Update

Sorry I've been less active on here! There are two main reasons, one being the computer I've used for so long is starting its glitchy descent into darkness, and so I'm stuck using a wonderful little chromebook. I do like it, but I don't know how to get pictures from our camera onto it, and I know blogs are very fun without pitcures. Here's some clipart for you though.
It's like high school vomited on my eyes, this pic.
The other reason is that I'm frantically trying to finish the girls' blankets. I've crocheted blankets for the boys -- ones big enough to sub in for a bedspread -- because (a) I'm a gifts person and it brings me joy to see my loved ones using something I made for them, but more practically, (b) I don't have to stress out about them putting it over their heads at night. You know, since crocheted things have lots of holes.

I've finished Stella's and have started working on Mirah's. It's taking longer than it could take because Judah sits in my lap whenever I sit down, and it's really hard to crochet with a person in your lap trying to take off your glasses. I'll post a picture of it once I figure out how (I swear I'm an intelligent and capable person. I have a lot of other things going on that are a tad more important).

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! that clipart! The old Discipleship Class (I think it was) materials had those exact horrible little stick guys all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! I hope you're able to finish the blankets.

    ReplyDelete